The Division of Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy at Yale School of Medicine is seeking a Board-Certified Vascular Surgeon to join its faculty at the rank of Associate Professor. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in complex aortic endovascular interventions including branched and fenestrated techniques as well as open surgical approaches to abdominal and thoracic aortic disorders. Individuals seeking an academic surgical environment with ample opportunity for growth are encouraged to apply.
- Work in a stable, collaborative, and collegial environment.
- Competitive salary with benefits.
- Currently 1 in 8 on call duties.
- Paid vacations and meeting attendance.
- Access to research and clinical resources
Located alongside the Long Island Sound in a beautiful region of New England, New Haven is a charming city that offers a remarkable quality of life for all of its residents.
- Excellent public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
- Four distinct seasons and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation, including swimming, sailing, skating, hiking, biking, and golfing
- Ranked by Niche as one of the “Most Diverse Cities in America”
- Convenient access to New York City and Boston
For immediate consideration, please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Andrea Hanson at email@example.com or at 866-406-0269 and reference VS-119942
Location/Region: New Haven, CT (06501)