Manager, Strategic Partnerships and Customer Success
The Manager will be instrumental in assisting the Commercial and Healthcare Analytics Sales organizations in showcasing how Lab Stewardship and its products can assist customers in reducing clinical variation, optimizing test utilization, and delivering on patient quality and care. This role will be responsible for achieving a high adoption rate through account management and strategic relationships. This role will also be responsible for reinforcing the value proposition of Quest Lab Stewardship both Reference and Enterprise along with any extensions of the platform to serve multiple market segments.
Strategic partnership focus:
• Collaborate with Commercial team and Healthcare Analytics Solutions to realize monetization opportunities; Deliver technical expertise, system capabilities, and project prioritization during SOW reviews
• Develop business plans targeting strategic prospects and coordinate with executive sales team to execute sales strategy to drive growth
• Collaborate in preparing RFPs, pricing and quotes for solution
• Work with Healthcare Analytics Solutions BD team and Commercial teams to upsell monetized products and services as the relationship moves to support and driving of the customer experience.
• Foster collaborative partnerships internal and external to drive operations, sustained value, and growth
• Serve as an internal consultant and resource to product management and provide insights, direction and education for all Lab Stewardship initiatives in accordance with strategic objectives and Hoshin planning.
• Serve as the liaison between Informatics development staff, offshore product support, internal Commercial teams, providers, and public consumers of Quest Lab Stewardship capabilities and services.
• Lead process improvement initiatives to drive efficiencies that impact operations, revenue and operating margin.
• Serve as Lab Stewardship SME for Healthcare Analytics Solutions team, business, and external clients
• Advocate and showcase Lab Stewardship during internal enterprise wide projects to enable Quest and drive growth
Client management for growth and retention focus:
• Manage aspects of the customer relationship as it pertains to the awareness, consideration, proposal and use throughout the customer lifecycle (contracts, onboarding, and support).
• Implement and service Quest Lab Stewardship initiatives in partnership with Exec Sales Team to drive appropriate adoption, customer experience and lab optimization.
• Assist in development and launch new solutions to aid accounts in compliance and meeting industry standards
• Lead customer calls pre and post contract to define technical aspects of customer onboarding and on-going product configurations and improvements
• Serve as point of escalation during onboarding steps between Contracts, Commercial, Healthcare Analytics Solutions and resolve conflicts appropriately.
• Manage new client product onboarding projects: Translate customer data needs into technical requirements for development team; Coordinate project tasks with appropriate internal teams as necessary
• Monitor utilization trends per client and overall performance. Informs local and system level committee. Evaluates and recommends the following - Implements interventions / EMR changes (hard stops, soft stop, order sets, BPA’s, lab formulary, etc)
• Engage in executive business review meetings to ensure the implementation of new technology which would include ensuring that the utilization targets are met to achieve the desired financial, operational and business revenue goals and objectives
• Support customers post-contract and ongoing customer experience metrics in collaboration with marketing efforts for overall customer experience, impact and value
• Proactively provide insight to optimizing solutions that can be adopted to achieve our goal of standardization in our service delivery.
• Provide technical & operational product support, involving data analysis, investigation, and escalation to additional teams as appropriate.
• Manage and prioritize voice of customer and commercial needs to product management and technology partner teams
Education and Experience:
• BS / BA, MBA preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 7+ years of healthcare experience (preferably laboratory) including 3+ years of healthcare IT and project management experience
• Experience working in a corporate database reporting environment (financial or clinical)
Knowledge and Capabilities:
• Working knowledge of relational databases
• Familiarity with industry standard data transfer formats (HL7, ASTM, CALINX, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of HIPPA guidelines and experience handling PHI
• Led teams of technical staff in a decentralized environment
• Working knowledge of a clinical laboratory order to cash operations lifecycle
• Knowledge of HL7 Lab Interoperability Specifications
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment – collaborating across different Quest functions and stakeholders
• Motivation to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects.
• Able to communicate effectively across business, clinical, and technical audiences – both oral and written
• Ability to direct and motivate other technical resources.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven problem-solving skills to systematically debug problems and isolate root cause
• Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to work independently
• Excellent consultative relationship building skills and ability to lead group discussions
Physical and Mental:
Ability to multi-task, Analytical skills, Ability to follow verbal or written instructions, Thinking analytically, Communication, Using effective verbal communication, Using effective written communication, Handling stress & emotions, Concentrating on tasks, Making decisions, Adjusting to change, Examining/observing details
Location/Region: Secaucus, NJ (07094)