Brief Description: Exciting contract (30-40 hours a week, November-March 2021) with a well known company in the sports and entertainment industry. Offsite.
Jr. Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Work with Creative director to create copy for recruitment campaigns --- campaigns will be mostly digital in nature, possible there may be some trade show design work
- create compelling copy designs for recruitment campaigns
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marking campaigns
- Provides direction to members of the design team for given campaigns
- Become an expert on brand and strategic marketing goals
Jr. Copywriter Requirements: Please include years of experience, degree, and/or software and skills if applicable.
- At least 3 years of Copywriting experience
- Experience creating copy for recruitment campaigns
- Global brand experience is a plus!
Job ID: 319566
About this company
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams.
Location/Region: Boston, MA (02110)