We encourage you to see how rewarding employment at Company Wrench can be.
We are looking for dedicated, passionate and career-minded individuals to join our experienced team.
At Company Wrench, we are committed to your career development, and we will be with you every step of the way to enhance your training, education, experience, and overall professional development.
Company Wrench is the place for you to reach your career goals while providing the “Cutting Edge of Customer Service” to our valued customers.
The Parts Specialist is charged with the responsibility of performing parts department functions as directed.
Responsible for parts support, records maintenance, filing, data entry and other parts department functions.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan + Match * Paid time off and vacation
* Paid Birthday Holiday * Short/Long Term Disability
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Monthly Profit Sharing Bonus * ESOP Plan
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and wellness program * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Able to provide support coverage on parts job functions as required
* Using parts manuals to find and identify parts needed
* Providing parts lookup and sales assistance to customers and technicians
* Perform parts ordering, invoicing, shipping and receiving functions from start to finish for customers and technicians
* Research and acquisition of materials from outside vendors
* Knowledgeable on all computer systems and methods for all parts functions
* Familiar with all parts department forms and documents and the appropriate methods for complying with each of the information requirements with these forms
* Maintains current knowledge and skills on changes in any manual or computer- related systems and procedures
* Knowledgeable on all document retention requirements and filing systems
* Reconciliation of reports, invoices and purchase orders
* Familiar with the operation of all office equipment used in the parts department
* Maintains logs on maintenance and repairs for all office equipment
* Exhibit tact and etiquette on the phone and via electronic communications
Qualifications * Good communications skills
* Excellent interpersonal relations skills
* Good computer and systems knowledge * Solid parts department operation knowledge
* Some inventory management training in related fields
* A solid understanding of the financial aspects of the parts department
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44135)