DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain, troubleshoot, PM, and repair equipment in assigned area under the guidance of higher-level utility mechanics.
2. Maintain open and accurate communication with other maintenance employees as well as supervision.
3. Complete all assigned work orders completely and accurately documenting all prudent information describing the completion of the work order.
4. Complete MRO documentation and SAP entry as dictated by maintenance tasks, repairs, and PMs.
5. Perform technical maintenance tasks under close supervision.
6. Provide all information necessary to maintain proper parts inventories.
7. Work with outside contractors to complete projects and improvements wherever possible.
8. Maintain all facility grounds and services.
9. Perform all work in a safe manner following all Company safety policies and procedures.
10. Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D., and 2 years experience in a maintenance occupation in a manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties.
2. Basic understanding of electricity.
3. Working knowledge of every energy source for each piece of utility equipment in assigned area (electric, hydraulic, and pneumatic, etc.).
4. Ability to maintain plant utilities (lighting, water systems, drain systems, etc.).
5. Ability to work independently when directed.
6. Be able to measure, cut, thread, and join stainless, black iron, plastic, and copper piping.
7. Basic understanding of schematics and blueprints.
8. Basic understanding of various diagnostic equipment including but not limited to ohms meter, voltage meters, etc. basic knowledge and understanding of power equipment to include cut-off saws, demo-saws, drills, etc.
9. Thoroughly understand and follow all OSHA and Company regulations as they relate to the maintenance field (LOTO, CSE, PPE, etc.).
10. Basic understanding of critical MRO and SAP procedures and requirements and be able to enter and populate computerized tracking systems.
11. Strong written and verbal skills.
12. Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
Location/Region: Prescott Valley, AZ (86314)