Job Title: Senior Technical Project Manager
Who we are
Syncroness provides inspired solutions to highly complex business and technical problems. We focus on accelerating time-to-market and ensuring a profitable outcome for our clients.
By providing a full complement of engineering services aligned to the entire product lifecycle, Syncroness enables companies to accelerate product development and drive more predictability and productivity into their businesses. Working with Syncroness, companies gain the critical insights necessary to develop products that make a difference and create a better world.
We provide proven value and predictable results in demanding and regulated markets by employing our core competencies in:
- Project management
- Product and System Engineering
- Core Engineering disciplines
- Knowledge integration
- NPD and Sustaining Engineering
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The overall success of projects On Time, On Budget, Meeting or Exceeding all Applicable Quality Standards
- Business Development Support
- Requirements Gathering
- Proposal/Project Estimating and Writing
- Project Plan encompasses all aspects of HOW the project will be achieved and includes all regulatory requirements
- Project Staffing, Budget, and Schedule
- Ensures Quality of all Deliverables and Customer Expectations
- Project Execution
- Project Team Leadership including updated Work Plans, Schedules, Tasks, and Status
- High-level technical leadership including taking a Systems Approach
- Manage Project Scope, identify deviations and properly address
- Risk Management and Issue Tracking / Closure
- Primary interface to Account Manager
- Day to Day customer relationship and regular status reporting
- Lead internal and customer-facing meetings
- Effectively utilize all available support staff
- Generate and keep updated, all necessary reports and presentation to communicate project status, obtain necessary support, and maintain accountability
- Support continuous improvement of PM and corporate processes
- Adheres to Syncroness Quality System processes and ensures QMS requirements are met
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.S.), from a technical college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a related field of study.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 5- 10 years of software development experience
- 8-10 years of project lead/management experience in a technical field
- 4 years of experience managing remote teams
- Experience in Scrum and Agile, specifically as a Scrum Master
- Must be highly organized
- Experienced managing and executing software development projects
- Knowledgeable of the software development lifecycle and fundamentals
- Experience managing remote/international teams over multiple time zones
- Project Management experience in a regulated product development environment
- Experience in the web mobile world
- Experience with enterprise systems
- Proven ability to lead large teams (12+) and large contracts ($10M+)
- Experience using Excel macros
This job description doesn't constitute a contract of employment and Syncroness may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Syncroness is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. PM20