Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Lexus of Brookfield dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for contributing to the success and profitability of the dealership by ensuring that financed auto sales transactions meet all goals and objectives set forth by the General Sales Manager.
* Generate income with a team of finance managers
* Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
* Ensure that every eligible deal is eContracted
* Rehash all deals * Track portfolio with lenders
* Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to insure a timely turn around on all deals, as well as the accuracy of all documents produced in the department.
* Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals while also looking out for the dealerships best interests as a whole
* Be an example of professional morals, ethics and excellent customer service (CSI)
* Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set and maintain finance department work schedule
* Review sales managers’ finance numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basisQualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent; advanced degree, preferred
* Proven experience in a finance and insurance role in an active automotive dealership
* Proven experience managing profitability and customer satisfaction
* Familiarity with employment laws and appropriate ways to handle employee compliance with state and local regulations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deal with customers, employees and vendors
* Basic computer proficiency experience with MS Office Suite, preferred, knowledge of ADP, preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)