Why Work For Us? * Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401k and additional benefits
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s St Peters Honda dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for managing all areas of used cars department.
* Ability to effectively manage all areas of used car department, including but not limited to wholesale, retail, purchasing and marketing.
* Experience with internet and retail tools, IE: V-auto, Dealertrack
* Ability to forecast goals and objectives for pre-owned vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
* Ability to hire, train and effectively lead all used car sales associates.
* Possess strong closing abilities and ability to work with lenders.
* Understands and keeps abreast of federal, state, and local regulations.
* Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally.
* Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers.
* Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times.
* Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with customers; subordinates and other management.
Job Requirements: * Five years of previous experience as an Automotive Pre Owned Sales Manager in a high-end dealership is required.
* Experience and knowledge of finance operations, knowledge of bank programs and ability to create excellent lender relationships are important for this position.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills are required.
* Previous experience with high volume and producing high units per month is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Saint Peters, MO (63376)