Global Digital Marketing Consultant needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- This is a position in the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) team, where the candidate will be working with a diverse, multi-location team. GMO offers web development and support services, and the candidate will be the primary responsible person to support the US Commercial marketing operations in web development.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive a variety of web projects leveraging cross-vertical teams of internal and external resources: designers, developers, and content creators.
- Manage and coordinate tasks. Collaborate with agencies and multiple vendor partners, where additional support is needed.
- Update US product marketing website, using Drupal Content Management System (CMS).
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or related degrees.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS development – MUST HAVE
- Three (3) – Nine (9) years of experience
- Ability to quickly learn new technology platforms.
- Ability to design websites.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated track record of building and optimizing web experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a positive and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are required
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Digital experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Drupal and Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Experience working with AMP and Progressive Web Apps preferred.
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools preferred
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Rudy Aguinaga
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, Indiana