Medical Publications Associate needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Lawrence, NJ.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- The Global Medical Publication mission is to support the development of high quality medical publications to ensure clear scientific communication of BMS data, thus enabling the safe & appropriate use of BMS medicines.
- This position focuses on managing publication related systems and processes to ensure timely and transparent development of high quality scientific publications.
- Individual will be responsible for providing project management oversight to the integration of publication management technology to the HQ/US Medical Organization.
- Individual will assist internal and external publication team members with technical/process/system related questions and serve as a liaison between team members and technical support teams for relevant systems.
- As a publications system administrator, this person will utilize systems to support internal medical communication scientists in the effective planning and management of timelines for writing deliverables.
- Individual will generate and publish quantitative department, TA, and asset level publication metrics and Datavision reports on a real time and scheduled basis.
- Analyze Datavision QC audit data and identify issues and opportunities for improvement in use of tool and publication related processes.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in a fast paced professional environment.
- Experience in biopharmaceutical industry or publication/communication agency preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate web-based systems and strong working knowledge of Datavision, Microsoft word, PowerPoint and excel.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate relevant and important information across departments and outside of BMS.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of management.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills and demonstrates diplomacy in dealing with difficult situations; works effectively as a team member, utilizing contributions of other team members to complete projects.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: LaRee Meade - firstname.lastname@example.org - MS WORD resumes ONLY PLEASE!!!!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: Lawrenceville, New Jersey