Process Equipment and Facilities Engineer needed for a 6 month contract with one of our Biopharmaceutical clients located in New Brunswick, NJ - Candidate will be required to report onsite.
As part of the Operations Infrastructure and Technology Support group, the incumbent will be responsible for the operational readiness of NBR drug substance kilo-lab equipment, utilities and systems. Further responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshooting related to the function and design of chemical process equipment, utilities, and systems.
• Adhering to established equipment maintenance programs to maintain GMP compliance and operational and audit readiness.
• Driving the design, specification, purchase, installation, commissioning, qualification and start-up of process equipment and utilities in support of NBR kilo-lab operations.
• Ensuring preventative maintenance, calibrations and spare parts are properly created and managed within the Maximo CMMS per manufacturer’s recommendations, Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practice (RAGAGEP) and Reliability Excellence best practices.
• Understanding and knowledge of Reliability Centered Maintenance principles and best practices.
• Leading pre-start-up safety reviews for new and modified equipment and systems.
• Understanding and adherence to the National Electric Code and NFPA hazardous locations and electrical area classifications requirements.
• Providing chemical process and equipment expertise for CPD Facility and Equipment Capital projects led by Site Engineering functions.
• Managing planned maintenance, project work, and shutdown activities in the NBR kilo-labs to minimize downtime and to maintain GMP compliance and audit readiness.
• Assisting in the completion of process set-ups for campaign execution.
• Interfacing with Automation Hardware and Software engineers in the execution of the above tasks.
A minimum of 15 years of experience and a BS degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or related disciplines are required. AutoCAD experience is also desirable. Level is commensurate with experience.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Stephanie Leahey
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: New Brunswick, New Jersey