Senior IT Recruiter needed for a full-time, staff opportunity with Yoh located in San Antonio, Texas. Yoh has just been awarded a major client in San Antonio and we need additional IT recruiting support.
IT The Big Picture –
Top Skills You Should Possess
• High Volume, Fast Pace, Hungry Recruiter
• IT experience i.e. Java Developer, Full Stack Java Developer, and Agile Business Analyst type roles.
• Ability to hit the ground running in a metrics driven environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Execution of full life cycle recruitment (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.).
• Proficiently fill various types of jobs in various industries as assigned.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing technical qualifications to job requirements.
• Provides support and takes initiative through the interview process, included performing the necessary screening requirements through the offer phase.
• Communicating and collaborating with peers by sharing recruiting best practices and providing accurate thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
• Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate candidate and contractor related problems. • Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established network to anticipate and meet client requests.
• Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc. Works to understand the client’s needs and reacts appropriately in environment of competing priorities.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• 2-5 years’ experience.
• A Bachelor’s Degree or experience in Recruiting
• High Volume recruiting experience, preferably in a technical staffing environment.
• Proven success in placing IT professionals.
• Strong computational skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet recruiting tools.
• Highly driven, calm, creative, and the ability to set realistic goals. • Interest in the staffing and IT industry supporting VMS/National Accounts
• Experience in utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques.
What’s In It For You?
Candidates that are hired will receive a competitive base salary, an aggressive commission plan, 401K, a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, and paid time off.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Diversity, and Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity: Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made. Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com
Location/Region: San Antonio, Texas