The Development Administrator (Office of the CDO) will provide enhanced support and serve as the 'office manager' for the CDO office. It will oversee all requests of an administrative nature of this office and have responsibility for ensuring that all administrative functions of that office are optimized, including planning of high-level internal meetings, overseeing CEO and other Senior Leader engagement opportunities (including briefings and meeting/contact requests), and leading the planning of our Campaign Cabinet and Campaign Committee meetings.
Specific duties include:
* Serve as point person for all high-level administrative requests of the CDO office
* Provide oversight, planning, and tracking of key projects, engagements, and initiatives on behalf of the CDO
* Manage the executive meeting briefing, meeting request and contact request process for IRD
* Oversee the efficient management of all prospect development driven CEO-related and donor outreach initiatives/travel (e.g. Florida Outreach, Browns engagement opportunities, golfing with donors, Chautauqua)
* Plan and coordinate meetings of the Development Committee, Executive Committee of the Campaign, and Campaign Cabinet including agenda creation, presentation development, action items documentation, and follow-up
* Serve as meeting administrator for IRD Executive Team and Development Senior Leadership meetings
* Coordinate with CDO on strategy for (1) professional society engagement, consulting relationships, benchmarking, educational opportunities, and presentations (e.g. Advisory Board) and (2) opportunities for CDO to recognize IRD staff
* Ensure the flow of information to and from the CDO Office in a timely and accurate manner
* Work collaboratively with the Senior Executive Assistant and serve as back up
* Other administrative duties as assigned
Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
Experience & Knowledge:
Ten plus years of demonstrated experience in both significant project and personnel management required. Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment with little or no supervision. Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication and organization skills are a must. Ability to plan, execute and evaluate highly effective programs and projects. Highest levels of professionalism, diplomacy, independent discretion in decision making matters, and confidentiality are essential.
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
Full working knowledge of desktop computers and basic office software. Must also have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Raiser's Edge software.
Location/Region: Cleveland, OH (44101)