Are you actively seeking for a new Compliance Specialist in New Brunswick, New Jersey area or know someone that is? I have a CONTRACT opportunity with an American pharmaceutical company that manufactures prescription pharmaceuticals and biologics in several therapeutic areas, including cancer, HIV/AIDS, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, hepatitis, rheumatoid arthritis, and psychiatric disorders. If you meet the requirements, please send me your updated resume to Kelly.Hua@Yoh.Com.
Managing and coordinating activities related to cGMP Enterprise Electronic Systems.
- Leading, developing, and maintaining compliance activities across IT Enterprise Services supported regulated GPS applications
- Responsible for developing policies and procedures and coordinating all activities relevant between the Quality departments, IT validation and information technology in relation to implementation, maintenance and change control of computerized systems
- A key focus of this role will be to provide quality/compliance oversight to all computer system validation related activities across the GPS enterprise. The manager will guide the staff to ensure a comprehensive System Development Lifecycle Methodology in alignment with GAMP 5 requirements
- This role will also provide support services and governance to all supporting IT areas (GPS corporate and sites) to ensure global alignment to the computer compliance, global validation and change control standards.
- Responsibilities also include providing support to assigned Quality programs, such as Data Integrity Governance, Investigations, Global Quality Headquarters Training and other, as assigned
- Evaluates and administers consultation on computer validation issues related to Quality related computer systems; works closely with Information Technology and Quality Operations on these related issues
- Ensures enterprise level metrics and tracking for Corporate Computer related CAPAs are maintained and reported appropriately
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to Quality related system compliance activities related to Risk assessments, validation and the overall maintenance of system state of control
- Ensures compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations
- Partners with IT Validation to ensure risk assessments, incident management and oversight are aligned to corporate and data protection standards
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- 21CFR11/ EU GMP Annex 11 and GAMP 5 standards
- Data Integrity Guidance
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements
- Project management practices and techniques
- Software development life cycle
- Computer hardware and software applications including Quality related computer systems, MS Office and MS Project
- Principles and practices of computer compliance, validation and qualification
- Knowledge of automated testing practices and tools a plus
- External and internal inspections
- Stakeholder management in a cross-functional organization
- Reviewing user, functional and design specifications
- Reviewing and executing protocols and test scripts
- Sampling, testing and measuring techniques
- Analyzing and troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions, recommending, and implementing methods, procedures and/or techniques for resolution
- Selecting, training, supervising and evaluating departmental personnel
- Managing multiple projects, duties and tasks
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kelly Hua
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
Employee Discount Programs
Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: New Brunswick, New Jersey