Yoh Scientific is currently seeking a Research Associate for one of our top pharmaceutical clients located in the South San Francisco, CA. This company is a consistent leader in its field and is well known their scope of products and services. This is a contract opportunity and all candidates that meet the qualifications below are encouraged to apply!
We seek an outstanding candidate to join Small Molecule Analytical Development and Quality Control efforts in Small Molecule Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Designing and performing high-throughput screening (HTS) for salt/crystallinity/polymorph screening, solid state characterization, solubility determinations, process chemistry and formulation optimization and other analytical research studies supporting early-phase drug development.
- The successful candidate will accomplish our mission through innovation, collaboration with our subject matter experts, creative problem-solving,
- Design of Experiments, and use of state-of-the-art technology including robotic laboratory systems, XRPD, microscopy, ultra-high-pressure LC, mass spectrometry, particle sizing, chiral separations, supercritical fluid chromatography (SFC) and other analytical instruments.
- Candidates must have good theoretical knowledge of analytical and/or organic chemistry.
- Some backgrounds in lab automation, chromatography (HPLC and data handling/reporting), knowledge of pharmaceutics, nanoparticle drug delivery systems, dissolution/permeation kinetics and IVIVC modeling, solid state characterization or drug discovery are desirable.
- Experience in high-content data visualization, mining, and programming is a plus.
- Candidates should have good problem solving / communication skills, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- The position requires good organizational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, or chemical engineering preferred) with 2 – 5 years’ experience in small molecule drug discovery within the pharmaceutical industry.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Location/Region: South San Francisco, California