Automation Personnel Services, Inc. Is now seeking highly motivated Machine Operators for the Eclectic, Central, Kent, Wetumpka, and Montgomery, AL area.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Performs typical machine shop and mold press operations to support the assembly floor.
- Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required per the P.M. Charts.
- Must be able to perform but not limited to the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, taping, de-burring, molding and all bench operations and inspections.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance regarding machine set-up.
- Team orientated
- Time management
- Performance driven
- Frequently lift 10 lbs, and occasionally lift and/or move 25 lbs.
- Specific visual abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Shift: 12 hour shifts (overtime is available and most times required).
Pay rate: $10.00 to $11.00 per hour
Duration: Temporary to hire
- Background and drug testing is required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Proper unexpired documents required for I-9 verification.
To apply: visit us online at www.apstemps.com
Automation Personnel Services, Inc.
6983 Halcyon Park Drive
Montgomery, AL 36117
Great benefits to all associates including vacation pay, holiday pay, medical, dental, vision and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Eclectic, AL