Prestige Ford is one of the region's best dealerships, serving the Mount Dora, Leesburg, Apopka and Orlando communities in Florida since 1991.
We are currently seeking a Service Advisor to join our team. Our team enjoys training programs, a fantastic culture and opportunities for advancement, which are company-wide focuses to help you grow both personally and professionally.
We're interested in helping your career and adding to your resume because we know that happy employees lead to happier customers! What We Offer* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities* Greet customers promptly
* Obtain customer and vehicle information
* Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determine and recommend maintenance based on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and update customers frequently
* Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explain all completed work and charges to customers
Requirements* Proven record of achieving exceptional customer satisfaction
* Past experience as a service advisor, assistant lane manager or service consultant
* Above-average energy level * A desire for a long-term career with a growing organization
* Personal and professional integrity * Computer skills and willingness to learn new programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Mount Dora, FL (32757)