As an intern in Supply Chain at Ingredion, you will gain _real world experience_ in our corporate offices. You’ll have a _competitively paid_ opportunity that will allow you to participate in _just-in-time projects_ alongside our full-time supply chain professionals and attend many _company events_ planned by both our local and corporate Human Resources Teams.
Expect to partner with department leaders, _learn_ a variety of functional processes, _gain professional development skills_, and _present your accomplishments_ in front of Ingredion Leaders.
The Ingredion Internship Program is intended to provide meaningful experiences to students and develop them for potential full-time opportunities within the company, such as our Early Career Rotational Program.
Become part of our supply chain team where we are _**all IN**_ to make life better!
**Ingredion will be posting the following roles:**
- Logistics Interns (various locations)
- Customer Support Interns (various locations)
- Supply Chain Analytics Intern (Illinois)
- Supply Chain Intern (Illinois)
- Supply Planning & Inventory Intern (Illinois)
- Demand Analytics Intern (Illinois)
**Intern Eligibility Requirements:**
- Enrolled at a 4-year accredited college or university as a sophomore or junior, actively pursuing your education in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Engineering, MIS, Data Analytics, or other related degrees
- Must have at least 1 semester of school left after internship completion
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Currently possess unrestricted authorization to work in the United States. Ingredion does not intend to sponsor work visas with respect to this position or to provide this position as OPT or CPT.
- 10 – 12 - week internship commitment
- Timeframe: Late May 2021 – Early August 2021
**Who is Ingredion?**
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) headquartered in the suburbs of Chicago, is a leading global ingredient solutions provider serving customers in more than 120 countries. With 2019 annual net sales of more than $6 billion, the Company turns grains, fruits, vegetables and other plant-based materials into value-added ingredient solutions for the food, beverage, animal nutrition, brewing and industrial markets. With Ingredion Idea Labs® innovation centers around the world and more than 11,000 employees, the Company co-creates with customers and fulfills its purpose of bringing the potential of people, nature and technology together to make life better.
Location/Region: Henderson, NV (89002)