Use your experience working with people with health challenges towards supporting individuals improving their whole health status!
Join our team of compassionate and competent professionals as a Bilingual Care Coordinator in the Care Management program at Behavioral Health Network! Care Coordinators are the individual’s primary contact for questions, team decisions, and services. You and your team will empower and promote changes needed to facilitate positive health outcomes with challenging and diverse health populations. You will expand your knowledge base by completing mandatory and interest-guided optional trainings and your working knowledge of community resources.
The Care Management program provides team-based, comprehensive medical and behavioral Care Management (CM) services for children, youth, and adults in Western Massachusetts! CM teams are staffed by professionals including Registered Nurses, Master’s Level Behavioral Health Clinicians, and paraprofessional Care Coordinators. BHN partners with insurers and integrated primary care practices to provide whole health management.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Bilingual Care Coordinators at Behavioral Health Network’s Care Management program have the following qualities:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English (required).
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (required); Bachelor’s degree (preferred).
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related mental health field.
- Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse, and care management.
- Familiarity with Internet, email systems, and electronic health records (EHRs).
- Professional demeanor and phone skills in working with persons served, team members, and community collaterals.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
Location/Region: Springfield, MA