Apply your customer service and organization skills to the field of human services!
Become a part of our team of competent and caring professionals as the Program Assistant to the Corporate office at Behavioral Health Network! The goal of Program Assistants in the Springfield, MA Corporate office is to provide administrative assistance for a wide variety of tasks with their supervisor and management as needed. Communicating on behalf of managers via email and phone correspondence, scheduling meetings and sending reminders, data entry, and maintaining the inventory of necessary supplies are all integral responsibilities of Program Assistants. In addition, Program Assistants practice excellent customer service skills with the individuals served by BHN as well as people from other organizations and agencies. Finally, Program Assistants maintain a high level of confidentiality when handling sensitive information, such as when they maintain reporting databases and other high-risk information. There is opportunity for Program Assistants to grow and develop their skills as they learn how to navigate other software applications and become more familiar with the human services field!
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Program Assistants at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Are proficient in using Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Have excellent math skills and the ability to problem solve complicated mathematical problems.
- Are proficient in using the Internet for job related research.
- Are able to multitask and manage multiple agendas at one time.
- Have a temperament conducive to working in high demand and/or stressful environments.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have 3-4 years experience working in an administrative office setting (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
Location/Region: Springfield, MA