We Are Hiring
Resurrection Life Center, part of Ascension Living, is seeking dependable Environment Service Assistant to join the team! This faith-based community is ideally located on a beautiful campus near major expressways in northwest Chicago, and offers skilled nursing care, memory care and short-stay rehabilitation.
- Part-time/ Day
- 20 hours per week
- Every other weekend
- $14 per hour
Why Join Ascension?
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental, vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more
What You Will Do
As an Environment Service Assistant with Ascension Senior Living, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of environmental services to maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition.
- Cleans patient rooms or other assigned areas daily, including collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing all surfaces.
- Maintains quality standards through the use of standard cleaning procedures and protocols including dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, trash and medical waste removal while following patient isolation or other special situations in accordance with facility standards.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in assigned areas as necessary or designated.
- Maintains supplies and/or equipment in clean, and working condition.
At Ascension Living, we are always learning things from our senior living communities, hospitals, and caregivers all over the country. And this means we have the ability to customize what works best in a lot of different places to ensure you feel safe and well. Safety is our top priority. That is why we provide ongoing associate education, hands-on training and access to the latest in COVID testing and mitigation efforts.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous experience in housekeeping highly preferred.
- Stable work history required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf” Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify links below for more information.
Right to Work
Internal ID: 423047-1A
About this company
St. Vincent’s Health System encourages its nurses to provide personalized, compassionate care for all patients, regardless of what they’re struggling with, and we give you the resources and support to do it. We want a collaborative environment, where nurses work side-by-side with skilled providers in both patient care and deciding policy. We believe in balancing high-touch with high-tech, and that reputation draws patients to us from more than 40 Birmingham-area zip codes. When you join St. Vincent’s you become part of Ascension, the nation’s largest non-profit and largest faith-based health system, which is recognized nationally for its commitment to quality, safety and healing.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL