Job Code/Req #:
, United States
Woodbridge is a privately-owned company offering innovative material technologies for applications in automotive, commercial, recreational, packaging, healthcare and building products. In addition to manufacturing operations, the company also offers a full array of services including: chemical research and development, product and process engineering, tooling, technical support and accredited laboratory testing. Woodbridge operates more than 60 facilities across 10 countriesemploying over 7,500 teammates and serving more than 600 customers worldwide.
Designs manufacturing processes, procedures and production layouts for assemblies, equipment installation, processing, machining and material handling. The role works to eliminate waste and maximize efficiency through project management, process flow management, the consolidation of human factors such as ergonomics, advanced time studies and analysis, and modulates production methods for improvement. Analyzes and recommends best layouts and flow based on manufacturing study & modeling.
- Communicate with maintenance to solve Assembly & Diversified equipment problems.
- Communicate with production to address production concerns.
- Plan and execute Assembly & Diversified improvement experiments.
- Select and optimize equipment.
- Support and follow all safety regulations.
- Analyzes and investigates a facility layout plan in conjunction with risk analysis and process flow objectives. Determines the best methods for production teammates, systems and equipment, along with the creation of documentation and standards.
- Facilitates and lead small and large improvement teams. Manage a team to ensure continuous improvement projects stay on schedule,on budget, and meet standards.
- Apply ergonomic focused practices within the production setup and configuration; in conjunction with the knowledge of how to minimize the cause of employee injury and discomfort.
- IE or Mechanical or Manufacturing Operations Engineering degree.
- Related experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Strong Communication - Interpersonal & Verbal
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD, Data Bases, Ladder Logic, Spreadsheets, Windows, and Word Processing
- Mechanical experience - Metering Pumps, Drives, Sensors and Transducers, Control Theory, Hydraulics, Pneumatic
- Knowledgeable in the following regulatory fields - Automotive Industry, DOT, Environmental / EPA, Health & Safety, and OSHA
- Statistical Design of Experiments and SPC
EEO is the Law Poster | EEO Policy
Note: You do not need to make a candidate profile to apply for a job with Woodbridge. This feature is designed to help save time if you want to apply to several jobs or if you decide that you would like to apply for jobs with us in the future.
If you encounter any difficulties during the application process, please contact .
Location/Region: Lithonia, GA