Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer, located in McLean, VA or remote, to be responsible for the testing and evaluation efforts in support of Novetta Mission Analytics (NMA). NMA is a cloud-based, web application designed around efficiently ingesting large sets of data, performing curation and metadata enrichment, and aiding in the visualization and analysis of the enhanced data.
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality
- Document defects according to established standards
- Support users by researching, evaluating and documenting potential issues found in production environment
- Work closely with cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with software applications in production environments
- Use selenium to automate key functionality.
- BA. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience with software quality assurance processes and tools
- Experience with web-based application testing
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Selenium
- Understanding of automation frameworks
- Desire to field and respond to comments from end-users of the application to identify defects and workflow optimizations
Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a government security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
- We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
- We invest in our employees' professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
- We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution
- We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral:
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Dhs, VA