Tenneco, Inc. has recently acquired Federal Mogul. The strategic combination of Tenneco's Ride Performance business with Federal-Mogul's Motorparts business will establish a global aftermarket leader with an impressive portfolio of some of the strongest brands in the aftermarket including Monroe, Walker, Wagner, Champion, Fel-Pro and MOOG. The company's broader aftermarket product coverage, stronger distribution channels, and enhanced channel development will strengthen its position in established and high growth markets (China and India), and drive success through new mobility models and capturing evolving e-commerce opportunities.
We are looking for an Automotive Technical Product Specialist in Atlanta who is ASE Master Certified with extensive product knowledge, business expertise and technical training capabilities. This position is responsible to promote, sell and educate the service providers community on Tenneco/Motorparts/DRiV premium branded products while generating pull through sales opportunities. Service Providers Community is defined as any customer completing transportation vehicle maintenance and repair. Included as points of contact are business owners, managers, service writers, parts room staff, technicians, etc. This Automotive Technical Product Specialist will directly report up through our Traditional Aftermarket Sales leadership - Americas and be a valued member of the Commercial Aftermarket organization where we strive to promote from within wherever possible; therefore, opportunities for advancement are strong.
The team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You'll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
- Competitive Wages! + bonus incentives (based on experience and knowledge)
- Company Mobile Training Van provided
- Comprehensive Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- 401K plan with company match
- Continuing Education Assistance- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stable Company!
- Motivate service providers community to support and purchase premium branded products
- Promoting and selling our Master Training classes held at their local Technical Service Center (TSC)
- Create a profound association with the service providers community that is rooted in Tenneco/Motorparts/DRiV training and education
- Utilization of marketing programs (websites, on-line TMS database, pull promotions, sampling programs, etc.) designed to leverage Tenneco/Motorparts/DRiV premium brands into the service providers community
- Create technician loyalty via targeted business initiatives that are market specific and involve closed loop communication as a primary driver
- Deliver technical education / DRiV TEC electronically, in addition to utilization of DRiV TEC in St. Louis and Monroe, MI
- Major market activity calendar to feature targeted Sales Blitzes, Super-Clinics & Expo Meetings
- Generate pull-through demand by identifying and addressing customer needs at service providers within assigned territories
- Develop a strong acumen and technical understanding of entire DRiV portfolio
- Develop selling skills to help team drive revenue across portfolio
- Hold regular technical presentations, training seminars, provide on-site support and group training sessions
- Utilization of CRM solution to communicate VOC feedback internally
- Harvesting market insights at the service provider level (products & services) to facilitate internal product / service development and commercialization
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA