Our client is a professional services firm that specializes in Medical
personnel. They are seeking a Workday Data Analyst to join their team.
Our client is implementing Workday Professional Services Automation (PSA)-
Finance Core and HCM Core Modules and needs a Workday Data Analyst to support
their efforts. The Workday Data Analyst will ideally have experience with a PSA
implementation QA with Parallel testing conversion of data and validation
Modules: Time Tracking, Payroll, Core HR, General Ledger, and AR Billing.
* Assist in researching, documenting, and testing new HCM functionalities
* Remain informed of platform technology, supporting systems, and analytic
* Develop and execute unit, system, and integration test plans to ensure
quality in all deliverables
* Partner with customers to plan and support user acceptance testing
* Participate in projects, including involvement in all stages of project
go-live that can include analysis, design, testing, and implementation
* Develop complex reports and integrations
* 3+ years of Workday and Data Analysis experience
* Bachelor s Degree preferred, but not required
* Atrium Care Package available
The post Workday Data Analyst appeared first on Atrium.
Show moreShow less
Location/Region: New Hyde Park, NY