Custodial/EVS Cleaner - NOW STARTING at $12/hour (Horseshoe Casino)
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world's most geographically diversified casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, more than 75 years ago, Caesars has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions, and now operates casinos on four continents. The company's resorts operate primarily under the Harrah's, Caesars and Horseshoe brand names. Caesars also owns the World Series of Poker and the London Club's International family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence, and technology leadership. Caesars is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.
Employees of the Caesars family of resort casinos are driven by our Mission, Vision, and Values. We take great pride in living our values Integrity, Service with Passion, Celebrating Success, Diversity, Caring Culture, and Rigor every day. Our mission We inspire grown-ups to play fuels our passion for an exciting guest experience and a rewarding career. If you have the desire to create memorable experiences, personalize rewards and delight every guest, every team member every time, we invite you to explore our dynamic yet unique career opportunities. Job Description:
* Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas.
* Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills that occur.
* Cleans any bio hazardous materials when it occurs.
* Removes trash from the trash container and places into the dumpsters.
* Consistently provides GREAT guest service by smiling, greeting, and providing a warm farewell, checking for satisfaction, and maintaining an upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
* Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred.
* Works well with others and as part of a team.
* Consistently exhibits FOCUS behavior skills.
* Area of assignment is maintained at or above department standards.
* Consistently meeting standards regarding attendance, appearance, conduct, and readiness to work.
* Is open to coaching, makes efforts to improve job performance, and learn from mistakes.
* Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment.
Apply online at: www.
Caesars Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
Iowa-Council Bluffs-Horseshoe Council Bluffs
Location/Region: Council Bluffs, IA