SLOT ATTENDANT ON-CALL
Founded in 1937 in Reno, Nevada, Caesars Entertainment Corporation has grown into the world's largest casino-entertainment company. Caesars owns or manages through various subsidiaries more than 50 casinos around the world, primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe, and London Clubs International brand names. Our goal is to provide great customer service in exciting and entertaining environments, and become the overwhelming first choice for casino entertainment.
We concentrate on building loyalty and value for our customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and communities by being the most service-oriented, technology-driven, geographically diversified company in gaming.
We also are dedicated to providing an outstanding work experience for our employees. Without intelligent, hard-working employees dedicated to providing outstanding service to our guests, Caesars simply would not be the company that it is today.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Observes all activity within assigned area offering assistance to slot players, and instruction and advice on machine functions and payouts.
- Knowledge of the various types of slot machines and is able to identify major malfunctions and correct minor machine malfunction.
- Identifies jackpot and hopper fill transactions, processes and completes them promptly, accurately and with a high degree of service.
- Aware of the various types of slot cheating methods and is able to recognize any potential attempts while monitoring assigned section.
- Capable of handling routine customer complaints and incidents and exhibits the appropriate discretion to identify situations that require the attention of supervisory personnel.
- Well versed on various property events and relays same to slot players in assigned area.
- Understands and complies with company and departmental directives.
- Adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an ethical manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain Missouri Gaming License.
- Must pass background check and hair follicle drug test.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to work independently along with a team mentality.
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push and pull, as well as lift and carry above/below the shoulders a minimum of 25 lbs or more.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time or entire shift.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Is able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to maneuver around office areas, effectively work in high traffic areas and responds to visual and aural cues.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Missouri-North Kansas City-Harrah's North Kansas City
Location/Region: Kansas City, MO