This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the
restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team
Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach,
counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability,
control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints,
and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage hourly employees including conducting performance
evaluations, coaching, and discipline.
* Reviewing applications, interviewing, and making recommendations to
hire hourly employees.
* Carefully observes kitchen operations and addresses any issues out
of alignment promptly and directly.
* Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly
schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours of
* Driving sales and guest satisfaction; manage food costs, inventory
levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
* Ensures food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness,
organization, storage, sanitation of food products.
* Ensure CHARM Service Model is executed by every team member with
* Providing, directing, and scheduling Front of House and Back of
House training to ensure all team members have current knowledge of
all Ruby Tuesday policies, procedures and specs.
* Supervise and oversee the production and preparation of food and
beverage in a manner consistent with established recipes and
* Follow Operations Playbook to ensure consistent daily operations.
* Utilize digital manager logbook to communicate shift notes, product
needs, equipment repairs, and staffing notes with management team.
* Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so that
the safety of our employees and guests are always maintained.
* Manage food, supplies, and liquor costs by conducting weekly
* Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling
* Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage
and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
* Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
* Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists,
food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
* Coach team to ensure food and beverages are prepared to Ruby Tuesday
recipe specifications about portion, preparation, and plate
* Maintain a valid food safety certificate and any local compliance
* Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product
and menu rollouts.
* Lives our core values every day: Be Real. Do Good. Walk Together.
Location/Region: North Augusta, SC