The Branch Manager is leading a team that is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the branch. You may be in a specialized role, such as Hospitality or Manufacturing and Logistics. This position is responsible for organizing operational activities and executing the branch sales strategy. The branch manager also ensures operational and financial performance is maintained and profit margins and revenue goals are achieved. This position has full sales and profit and loss responsibility for the branch operation. You will constantly strive to help PeopleReady realize our vision of being the talent solution for the changing world of work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the branch and assists with processes as needed.
- Hires, manages, coaches, develops and trains branch staff.
- Works with employees to set performance goals, expectations and development plans (Full Performance). Holds team accountable for agreed upon commitments.
- Executes the branch sales strategy by sourcing and qualifying new leads, develops PeopleReady solutions and pricing, and closes orders.
- Manages and grows existing accounts by closing additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Manages P&L of branch.
- Ensures workers are appropriately dispatched to job sites, orders are serviced and filled and payouts are timely.
- Required to travel to customer sites for sales, safety, and associate needs.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Proven leadership competencies and experience.
- Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results.
- Ability to hire, manage, develop and lead individuals and teams.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, possesses the ability to persuade.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
- Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make decisions.
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 5 years related experience; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience managing in the staffing industry preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Internal ID: 104047
Location/Region: Richmond, IN