Brainchild is a leading provider of award-winning web-based and mobile learning solutions to K12 schools. Brainchild has been in business for 21 years helping at-risk students close their achievement gaps with personalized instruction. Brainchild sells to federal, state, and locally funded programs such as Title I, Migrant, Special Education, After School (21st CCLC), and School Improvement.
The Inside Sales Manager is a “Player/Coach” role, contributing to a personal assigned territory by making calls to K-12 stakeholders. This role will also develop/direct/execute inside sales policies to drive new business, expand relationships with current customers, and manage performance activity for up to 4 inside sales reps.
- Managing and coaching inside sales reps on the team
- Contributing to a personal assigned territory
- Manage relationships between the staff reps and independent sales reps.
- Monitor and evaluate the sales performance and recommend improvements and changes.
- Actively engage in business development activities including the attending of tradeshows, sales meetings, and major sales presentations.
- Managing and growing an assigned sales territory
- Strategic, “hands-on servant leader” with a proven track record of sales growth within the Education market (or similar B-to-B Market).
- The desire to help team members and help them grow- “1 team-1 dream”
- Proven Management skills, collaborative, team-building leadership style.
- Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- Energetic, self-starter with strong work ethic and excellent track record of success.
Competitive base salary, Uncapped commission structure, 401K, Medical, Vacation