The National Association for Continuing Education (NACE), a full-service medical education company, is seeking one full-time, Project Manager to manage and support operations and the delivery of multiple continuing medical education (CME) accredited programs.
The Project Manager will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage implementation of cost-effective programs and project deliverables within defined timelines
- Research and assist with proposal/grant request development
- Cross-collaborates with all members of the NACE team about timelines, deliverables, metrics, and other strategic areas.
- Manage and coordinate, in collaboration with the Chief Medical Officer, key opinion leaders, medical writers, and Activity Directors for content development and program implementation timelines and deadlines.
- Assist the marketing and distribution of live and online content
- Analyze and report various performance metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Occasional travel to business meetings
- Occasional weekend travel required to assist with hosting live conferences