Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
Are you an organized individual? Do you pay incredible attention to detail?
Do you have prior experience working in an automotive dealership?
Luther Automotive Group is currently looking for an experienced Title Clerk to join our motivated team.
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of automotive dealership experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Responsibilities * Overseeing the processing of all dealership state paperwork and submit on time.
* Processing all payoffs and obtaining all dealer titles.
* Processing all registration for new and pre-owned vehicles
* Processing all license plate issuing and transfers
* Maintain titles and MSO’s for new and used inventory
* Prepare title work for sold vehicles and submit to DMV
* Enter used vehicle purchases into inventory
* Previous experience
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative
* Quality writing and grammar skills
* Computer literacy
* Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up
* Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently
* Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Cambridge, MN (55008)