At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
This is a position that will serve both our Toyota dealership and Chevrolet Buick GMC dealership (on the same property/campus). Our strong F&I Managers make over $100,000 per year! Your income opportunity is truly limitless! Benefits* Medical
* Dental * Vision
* 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities* Provide recommendations and assistance to customers in order to arrange the financing of their purchases.
Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience.
* Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability.
* Maintains proficiency and certifications as required for the position.
* Accurately desks deals, submits deals to lenders for approval, makes credit decisions, and effectively closes deals.
* Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines.
* Prepares paperwork, contracts and delivers deals.
* Accurately audit team deals Post-Sale and deeply analyze for improvements.
* Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts.
Qualifications* Eagerness to improve * College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Well-versed in title laws and registration process
* Professional personal appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
* Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid driver’s license We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Winona, MN (55987)