Why not live where others do there vacationing! Boating on one of the many lakes in the area is amazing. Whether you fish, ski, wakeboard, surf, or dive we have the area for you do to do it in. With tons of wildlife land around the area it also makes a great habitat to hunt. Deer, Upland, and waterfowl we have it all. Enjoying biking? Try one of the many paths that take you on a scenic route around the lake. Why only visit here when you can make it apart of your everyday life.
Come live where others vacation! Be apart of the amazing Iowa Great Lakes full of fishing, water sports, boating and so much more. As part of Rydell Automotive Group, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Rydell Automotive Group, is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
- Medical and Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Training
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Provides high level service to internal and external customers.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- Receives payment from retail customers or obtains credit authorization.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Are able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Have strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Spirit Lake, IA (51360)