Bob Smith BMW is a family-owned and operated, and run by two of the best women in business. We are currently seeking an energetic person who is comfortable assisting customers in person, over the phone, and digitally through test/video about their current, or next, BMW MINI.
This is a great position for recent college graduates, parents returning to the workforce, or anyone looking to start a career in the automotive business.
Our goal is to create a positive and productive work environment, allowing us to attract the best people in our market.
We pride ourselves on our stellar culture – you should enjoy coming into work every day.
As vehicles are getting more and more technologically advanced our technical services are becoming even more critical.
Bob Smith BMW needs a Product Specialist/Genius to assist our clients in a professional and dynamic sales environment.
The ideal candidate is technology-oriented and has exceptional customer service skills.
This is not a sales position, but it does assist the sales department with test drives, vehicle delivery sales, and post-delivery product support.
Some local travel may be required to the area a few miles around the dealership to deliver a vehicle to a local customer.
* Cafe on site (Breakfast and Lunch Tue-Sat)
* Pet Insurance * Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Cancer Plan
* 401k * Paid Vacation
* Opportunities for growth internally
MISSION: * Inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight
* Promote the unique selling points of BMW products and their customer benefits
* Offer exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer discussion
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Pro-actively approach customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help
* Keep up to date with the latest product information
* Provide customers with specification information about all BMW products
* Ensure all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new and used vehicle features
* Dealership orientation welcome tour – introducing customers to the various points of interest of the dealership
* Follow-up with prospective buyers post-visit
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business
* Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers
REQUIREMENTS: * Valid U.S. Driver's license and a clean driving record
* Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
* Coachable * Team-oriented attitude
* Strong desire to succeed * Great customer service skills
* Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
Location/Region: Calabasas, CA (91302)