We’re seeking a Store Manager for our Columbus, OH store location:
You’ll spearhead both big-picture strategic goals and day-to-day operations: generating sales; growing market share; ensuring exceptional service; and partnering with customers to build long-term business relationships.
- Hourly rate plus commission: Your earning potential is limited only by your ability to drive sales!
- Competitive Benefits: As an industry leader, we’re pleased to reward our team members with a comprehensive package.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meeting all revenue sales goals established by the company, as you maximize profit and minimize cost.
- Ensuring an exceptional level of customer service in keeping with our Uniform Advantage brand image and reputation.
- Expanding your store team's skills and performance through effective recruitment and hiring; training; coaching and guidance; perceptive employee evaluations; and consistent, fair disciplinary practices that follow company standards.
- Merchandising your store to maximize its appeal to customers, following all UA visual presentation standards.
- Collaborating with Retail Purchasing to ensure that your store's assortment best complements your customer mix
- Managing all aspect of your store’s day-to-day operations including, but not limited to: scheduling work coverage; auditing employee performance; and ensuring that the store is well-maintained, clean and stocked for shopping at all times.
- Increasing profitability by reducing shrink, payroll and expense control, as well as following all Loss Prevention directives.
- Traveling as needed (up to 25%) to visit key accounts in the area; set up off-site “traveling stores”; and make daily bank deposits. (A valid driver’s license and active automobile insurance policy is required.)