The Ideal Candidate
- Experience and success in leading and facilitating groups of physicians
- Experience implementing, maintaining, and refining approved quality assurance/utilization management programs
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with key stakeholder groups such as physicians, other clinicians, and quality improvement staff
- Customer service focused
- Demonstrated skill and experience in Oncology care
- Team focused approach to care
- Beautiful "all under one roof" treatment facility with abundant natural light and a healing atmosphere
- OCN Certified nursing staff
- Strong support from System Leadership and Northwest Network Administrators
- Growing program with a focus on delivering regional cancer care with a standardization of treatment
- Nurse navigators, social workers, nutritionists, financial counselors and spiritual support personnel onsite
- Active Clinical Trials
- Tumor Boards
- Complementary therapies
- Epic EMR
Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine, and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making this community an amazing place to live.
PeaceHealth has been serving the communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and outpatient services. PeaceHealths Whatcom Region also includes the comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits, including a robust Clinician Wellness Initiative!
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.
Location/Region: Bellingham, WA (98225)