If you are reliable, caring, and are looking to make a difference in other people’s lives and want a place to grow your career, come join the team here at BHN where you belong!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Recovery Coach at the Community Crisis Stabilization and Respite program at Behavioral Health Network! Recovery Coaches at BHN strive to provide high-quality community-based care to individuals, ensuring that they are connected with recovery support services in which they are interested. Recovery Coaches help individuals identify and overcome barriers to better engage them in their recovery. Additionally, they encourage commitment to healthy recovery behaviors like active problem-solving, modeling recovery behaviors, identifying triggers and developing relapse prevention plans alongside the CCS team.
Community Crisis Stabilization and Respite is a 15-bed milieu environment. Individuals served are provided a range of short-term recovery services including counseling, peer supports, educational groups and nursing interventions.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Recovery Coaches at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:
- Good communication skills.
- Interest in helping others obtain recovery.
- Familiarity with a wide range of recovery support services including but not limited to peer based recovery supports.
- Experience working with individuals in recovery from substance use disorders (preferred).
- Completion of the Recovery Coach Academy training by BSAS approved provider (required).
- Enrollment in or completion of a CADAC program (preferred).
- Evening availability (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit your website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!
Location/Region: Springfield, MA