Baystate Health, western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Medical School – Baystate, is seeking Med/Ped and Family Medicine physicians to join our organization in western Massachusetts.
Position Highlights –
- Our Family Medicine physicians work at Brightwood Health Center / Centro de Salud in Springfield MA. Join our team of 15+ physicians & advanced practitioners, excellent support staff, medical interpreters, social works and behavioral health experts. Our residents and medical students rotate here, allowing our physicians to engage in academics.
- Our Med/Ped physicians practice at Mason Square Neighborhood Health Center in Springfield MA. This is the continuity clinic for our acclaimed Medicine/Pediatric residency program and our faculty are dedicated educators with faculty appointments to the University of Massachusetts Medical School-Baystate.
- Our practices are NCQA Level III Patient- Centered Medical Homes that are nationally recognized for academic innovation, patient access, highly reliable technology and top tier quality.
- Our providers cherish serving a culturally diverse, underserved patient population in an urban environment.
- Full time and part time opportunities are available.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.
Qualifications: ABMS BC/BE in Family Medicine or Medicine/Pediatrics. Role modeling of exceptional clinical, teaching and communication skills in a collaborative and multidisciplinary environment is expected.
Baystate Health is western Massachusetts’ premier healthcare provider and is home to the prestigious University of Massachusetts Medical School - Baystate. The cornerstone of our organization is Baystate Medical Center, a 716-bed tertiary care hospital which boasts the state’s single busiest emergency department and the region’s only Level-I trauma center. Together with three community hospitals, Baystate Children’s Hospital and Baystate Primary Care Medical Practices, we offer a diverse culture that provides outstanding opportunities for physicians to start and advance their career.
The Pioneer Valley provides extensive access to urban, suburban and rural amenities and is home to five colleges with communities that offer fine dining, shopping, music, galleries, and parks. We are located within two hours of Boston and three hours of NYC and Bradley International Airport is 20 minutes away. When you live and work in the Pioneer Valley, you will enjoy picturesque four-season living, excellent schools and year-round social and cultural events. In fact, Massachusetts was once again ranked #1 in Education nationally by U.S. News and World Report.
For more information please visit us online at: ChooseBaystateHealth.org or interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Location/Region: Springfield, MA (01199)