Join a team of "A" players at RealMatch who thrive in a dynamic environment of entrepreneurship, creativity, professionalism and a passion to change the landscape of one of the largest industries.
RealMatch is looking for an energetic Email Marketing Manager to join our marketing team who will be responsible for managing the technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for platform user engagement and retention (B2B and B2C).
The ideal candidate will have previous experience setting up and administering both promotional and automated email campaigns and building complex audiences in an enterprise-class email system such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar. Experience in data analytics, HTML, SQL and lead generation a plus. If you love data, feel at home in technology, but also strive to express your creative side, this is your ideal chance to build your career as a modern-day marketer in a rapidly growing industry.
In this mission critical role, you will:
• Responsible for day-to-day operations of core marketing platforms including setup, system management, and reporting in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), HubSpot and Salesforce CRM
• Set up, test and optimize responsive HTML email templates, including HTML coding, dynamic content insertion, and email client capability
• Set up, automate, and test behavioral email engagement journeys, newsletters and multi-touch promotional campaigns across a wide range of online channels and targeted segments
• Build targeted audience segments based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes
• Conduct ongoing A/B testing to improve email performance related to subject lines, email copy, and CTAs
• Build and optimize landing pages for conversion to support both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns
• Monitor, track, and communicate campaign results across various demand generation channels
• Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation and procedures, SLA’s, programs and workflows
• Manage data integrity, developing and documenting best practices for data cleanliness.
• A minimum of 2 years of direct experience testing and deploying high-volume marketing and transactional email campaigns in an enterprise email marketing platform / ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Experian Cheetahmail, Silverpop, Responsys, etc.)
• Experience with Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot marketing automation platforms a plus
• Working knowledge of CSS/HTML
• Experience in A/B and multivariate testing
• Experience configuration, testing and optimization of multi-touch nurture email campaigns
• Knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process
• Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
• Adept at multi-tasking in high-paced environment with attention to detail
• Strong self-starter who is a team player and a problem-solver who can work independently
• Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred) or equivalent work experience required.
About this company
RealMatch is revolutionizing the highly fragmented online recruitment industry by building the largest and most effective recruitment advertising network that connects employers and job seekers in a whole new way.
Founded in 2007 on the principle that the Internet is the job board, RealMatch’s mission is to make online recruitment advertising a unique and lucrative revenue stream for online publishers, an efficient and results-driven process for employers, and a simplified, easy-to-use experience for job seekers. In order to achieve its mission, RealMatch is disrupting the highly fragmented online recruitment industry by building the largest and most effective recruitment advertising network on the web that connects employers and qualified job seekers together in a much more efficient manner.