Position Purpose: The Customer Service Representative will provide outstanding service acting as the primary point of contact for customers regarding products and services related to the client. Associates will provide callers with thorough service that builds relationships, resolves issues, provides them with additional services where appropriate and increases overall trust and satisfaction in the client's products and services.+
- Professionally handle high volume incoming customer inquiries regarding products and services
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs, educate customer and sell addition services- when doing so will enhance the customer’s overall product satisfaction.
- Resolve customer issues accurately and efficiently including billing inquires, adding additional services and providing routine technical support.
- Handle back office work including responding to email inquiries accurately and effectively
- Meet or exceed company and client performance metrics
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the client and its customers
- Responsible for call and email disposition and compiling and generating reports as require
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1+ years of experience in customer service required ideally in the program’s industry