Position Objective: Responsible for greeting customers and moving vehicles throughout the service lane, shop and car wash to keep an appropriate flow at all times in the service lane.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Greet customers with a friendly greeting as they exit their vehicles
* Bag interior of vehicle to avoid stains with plastic seat covers and floor mats
* Tag customer’s keys so prevent them from being lost or misplaced
* Record mileage on vehicle * Communicate between Service Consultant, Technicians and Wash Personnel
* Clean floors with floor cleaning machine
* Retrieve vehicles for customers * Run vehicle through car wash
* Restock plastic seat covers and floor mats
* Take garbage out and assist with light maintenance
* Assist with shuttling customers * Assist with vacuuming, drying or cleaning customer cars
* Check tire wear and pressures in service lane and fill tires with air/nitrogen
* Assisting Trac Manager with inventory, washing vehicles, checking vehicles in and fueling vehicles
Supplemental Functions: * Staple hang and key tags
* Get paper from upstairs room * Keep Tread Spec Scanner clean
* Attend meetings as assigned * Daily clock in/out for shift and/or breaks
* Meet dress code and grooming standards on a daily basis
* Maintain cleanliness of work area * If all work is completed, please notify your manager, this position you should keep busy at all times.
* Perform all other duties as directed by management
* Report all accidents to department manager and follow all safety and hazard communication procedures
* Maintain a professional/friendly relationship with all of our customers & represent Napleton in a positive manner.
All employees are required to contribute to high levels of customer satisfaction and understand that every role contributes to the success of the dealership by the satisfaction of our customersPosition Requirements
Skill Set: verbal and written communication, basic mathematical skills, multi-tasking, dependability and emotional control.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and regular attendance.
Ability to read directions/instructions and follow them.
Pass a background and drug test. High School diploma or equivalent beneficial.
Location/Region: Brookfield, WI (53045)