Stadium International Trucks has been in business since 1982.
Over that time we have expanded from 1 location with 25 employees to 6 locations with over 180 employees.
Even though we are no longer a “small” business, we still have the feel of being employed at a small business, we try hard to provide opportunities for our employees to learn and grow through education as well as promotions.
We are proud of the people we have at Stadium International Trucks and we are always looking to add good qualified people to our team.
What We Offer
* ***$125.00 sign on bonus after 60 days probation period****
* Health Insurance - 80% of employee premiums are company paid!
* Dental & Vision insurance for employees!
* Life Insurance Policy * 401(k) plan with company match
* PTO and Vacation Days * Training
* Fantastic Culture and Work Environment
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing warehousing activities, inventory control, and recordkeeping.
Responsibilities * Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors.
* Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location and insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
* Check in all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
* Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
* Pull all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
* Maintain all parts in "will call" by insuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate "will call" bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
* Maintain all junk core inventory. * Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
* Process and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
* File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
Qualifications * High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
* Three months' related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
* Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days.
Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
* Must have ability to use a box or cardboard crusher.
* Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Location/Region: Olyphant, PA (18447)