Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's River Oaks Honda dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for processing vehicles for registration. Experience is preferred but NOT required!
* Processes all vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled
* Prepares tax and title documents * Submits all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
* Verifies that funds have been collected and the correct lien holder paid off before processing title applications
* Checks for accuracy in the application and ensures that all information is complete
* Prepares payoff checks for new vehicles and trade-ins
* Bills out all dealer trades and prepares Certificates of Origin
* Maintains a system to verify out-of-state titles
* Complies and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
Reports to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provides a current list of outstanding titles to the comptroller at the end of the month
* 1-3 years of License & Title experience necessary
* Knowledge of CDK/ADP Dealer Service system, strongly preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, necessary
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, required
What We Offer
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)