At Dahl Automotive, we value our team above all else and we look forward to supporting and challenging you to success in this critical role and through your career path. Join our team and become part of a legacy that is more than 100 years in the making!
Benefits* Medical * Dental
* Vision * 401K with automatic 3% company contribution
* Life Insurance * Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance (short and long-term)
* Cancer Insurance * Critical Illness Insurance
* Pet Insurance * Identity Theft Protection Insurance
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Team Lunches * Company Holidays
* Discounts on Products and Services * Closed on Sundays
Responsibilities* Test to check systems and components are secure and working properly.
* Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
* Drive the vehicle for testing purposes and inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary.
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation, clean and lubricate fittings as needed.
* Install a new oil drain plug and new oil filter and communicate oil levels to teammates.
* Maintain efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
* Repair or replace worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks.
Qualifications* Deep understanding of automobiles and speedy diagnostic abilities
* Effective analytical and communication skills and eagerness to improve
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* High School Diploma or GED (required)
* ASE Certification/Technical degree (preferred)
* One year in a service department (preferred)
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: La Crosse, WI (54601)