This position will be critical & a very unique opportunity within the organization.
Candidates must have experience working in a dealership accounting office.
Be ready to work in a fantastic & hard working team environment.
At Bob Moore, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Moore is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
WHAT WE OFFER * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Competitive wages
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
RESPONSIBILITIES * Responsible for receipting all monies received for car deals and dealer trades and organizing all paperwork
* Accurately bill all car deals into accounting and sales log
* Responsible for processing dealer trades while posting them into the service system and accounting schedule
* Maintain accurate vehicle inventory, posting inventory payables, and tracking all vehicles purchased at auction
* Responsible for calculating commissions for sales associates, as well as entering miscellaneous month-end entries
* Process and maintain floorplan payoffs
* Assist with projects on an as-needed basis
* Enforce safety precautions specific to work area
* Other responsibilities as assigned QUALIFICATIONS
* Previous automotive accounting experience preferred
* Previous customer service, collection or accounting experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Ability to type, ten key and basic knowledge of Excel with strong PC skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrate resourcefulness and ability to take initiative
* Demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules
* Willingness to continue professional development
* Submit to and successfully complete MVR, background check, and pre-employment drug test
* Valid driver's license
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)