This is for a Spring thru Summer Intern Position. The selected student for this position must be available to work at least 20 hours per week January thru May and 40 hours per week May thru August.
Expected timeline for our internship selection period:
• This position will be posted until 10/20/17
• Resumes will be reviewed by the end of October
• You should know by early November if you will be moving on to the interview stage in the process
• Offers will be made in mid to late November
• Positions will be closed and all notifications made by December 4
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working with the ERP Reporting team helping to maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot the SAP ERP Reporting environment. This internship provides an opportunity to interface with many different departments across the enterprise. Primary duties will include assisting the ERP Reporting team to create, maintain, test, and document the reporting and analytical functions for the business users. This position assists the ERP team that is responsible for supporting Business Technology Solutions, and sustaining activities across all business units.
1. Learns how to design, develop, and test reports using SAP BOBJ Tools.
2. Learns how to design, develop, and test data sets using SAP IDT/UDT/HAHA.
3. Helps to coordinate the resolution of trouble tickets from the business with the assistance of team members.
4. Works with on-going implementation team to support them in issue resolution and ensures they adhere to the program’s documented processes for environment management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Currently seeking a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or relevant degree field in a full time capacity. December 2017 graduates will also be considered.
2. Must have a 3.0 cumulative gpa or higher at the time of application, and it must be noted on the resume submitted.
3. Must be able to work at least 20 hours per week starting mid/end May and work 40 hours a week from May - August.
4. Must have your own reliable transportation to and from work for the duration of the internship.
5. Must be a current Junior level or above by January 2018.
1. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of programming, SDLC, and technical problem solving.
3. Ability to be a self-starter, motivated to figure out resolutions to complex problems
4. Candidate will be working in a team environment and will need to have the ability to jump in an be a part of the team
5. Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation.
Languages Required (in addition to English): None
Requisition Number: 115001
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Coop/Intern
Number of Openings: 1.00
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.