This is for a Summer Internship position. The selected student for this position must be available to work 40 hours per week May through August.
Expected timeline for our internship selection period:
• This position will be posted until 10/27/17
• Resumes will be reviewed during the months of November and December
• You should know by early January if you will be moving on to the interview stage in the process
• Offers will be made in January and early February
• Positions will be closed and all notifications made by March
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You will be working with the ERP Basis & Security team helping maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot the SAP ERP environment. This internship provides an opportunity to interface with many different departments across the enterprise. Primary duties will include assisting the ERP Basis & Security team to maintain, test, and document the application environment. This position assists the ERP team that is responsible for supporting Business Technology Solutions, and sustaining activities across all business units.
1. Learns how to maintain the SAP application environment to minimize downtime and performance impacts to the business.
2. Assists with system monitoring and reporting needs of the team.
3. Helps to coordinate the resolution of trouble tickets from the business with the assistance of team members.
4. Works with on-going implementation team to support them in issue resolution and ensures they adhere to the program’s documented processes for environment management.
Education and Experience Requirements:
1. Currently seeking a bachelors or masters degree in computer science, software engineering, mathematics, or relevant degree field in a full time capacity. May 2018 graduates will also be considered.
2. Must have a 3.0 cumulative gpa or higher at the time of application, and it must be noted on the resume submitted.
3. Must have your own reliable transportation to and from work for the duration of the internship.
4. Must be a current Junior level or above by January 2017.
1. Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of programming, system maintenance, and technical problem solving.
3. Ability to be a self-starter, motivated to figure out resolutions to complex problems
4. Candidate will be working in a team environment and will need to have the ability to jump in an be a part of the team
5. Ability to create and maintain detailed documentation.
Languages Required (in addition to English): None
Requisition Number: 114942
Percentage of Travel: None
Employment Type: Coop/Intern
Number of Openings: 1.00
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.