Do you have a real passion for helping people accomplish their dreams? Are you looking for an organization that truly puts the clients’ needs first? Do you want to make a difference in the industry? If so, then you have reached your destination. We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join the National Advisor Center, our nation’s largest independent registered investment advisor!
The National Advisor Center is a fast-paced learning environment that prepares you for a financial advisor career. You’ll learn how to work with clients in a team environment over the phone.
What’s the Financial Engines difference?
- We’ll provide premier training to help you obtain licensing and designations
- An objective, conflict-free model centered around our valuable clients
- Competitive compensation structure including performance based incentive plan
What does a National Advisor Center Investment Advisor do at Financial Engines?
- Respond to incoming client calls, build rapport and initiate financial goal based conversations
- Recommend customized solutions and advice to clients to support their financial goals
- Retain business by identifying client needs and providing value
What traits will help me to make a difference?
- Passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Confident and engaging presence with an ability to motivate and influence
- Unprecedented will to strive for excellence in a performance driven environment
What experiences would help me to qualify as a fit for Financial Engines?
- History of high achievement demonstrated by a proven record of exceeding goals and outperforming peers.
- Comfortable working in a call center
- 1-2 years of sales experience preferred
- College Degree preferred
- Obtain Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law license as a condition of employment and desire to obtain Chartered Retirement Plan Counselor (CRPC®) designation
Hear from Jeffrey:
About Financial Engines
Financial Engines is America’s largest independent investment advisor1. We help people achieve greater financial clarity by providing comprehensive financial planning and professional investment management and advice. Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, Financial Engines was co-founded in 1996 by Nobel Prize-winning economist William F. Sharpe. We currently offer financial help to more than 9.5 million people across over 700 companies (including 146 of the Fortune 500). Our unique approach, combined with powerful online services, dedicated advisors and personal attention, promotes greater financial wellness and helps more Americans to meet their financial goals.
- For more information, please visit financialengines.com.
- All advisory services provided by Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. Financial Engines does not guarantee future results.
- 1For independence methodology and ranking, see InvestmentNews Center (http://data.investmentnews.com/ria/).
Join us now, it will be one of the best decisions you will ever make!