Overview Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransOur Internships play an integral role in the success of Enterprise and are a comprehensive introduction to our Management Training Program. For a college student, real-world professional business experience can put you above the rest when you enter the job market.It’s Business 101 on 10 cups of coffee
Our interns go at a highly energized pace. From day one as a paid intern with Enterprise, you’ll learn what it takes to run a successful business and acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of operating a business. And it’s learning by doing, not by getting coffee or filing all day. Our college interns take on the same challenges as our first and second year full-time professionals. It’s a team-based environment where the Enterprise employees are supportive and fun to work with.
We are currently hiring for our Summer 2018 Management Trainee Internship for our Philadelphia offices. This internship program will run May 2018 - August 2018, averaging 30-35 hours/week.
Responsibilities When you join our Management Internship Program, you’ll acquire highly marketable skills and experience pertaining to every aspect of running a successful business. You’ll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with so many new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected challenges. There is one consistent aspect, however - everyday, you’ll learn more about sales/marketing, customer service, business management, and administrative skills than you ever thought possible.
At Enterprise, you won’t be a glorified gopher getting coffee or filing all day. Our interns go at the same energized pace and take on the same challenges and responsibilities as our Management Trainees.
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you’ll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.We are looking for current College/University students who are graduating between August 2018 to May 2019.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must currently be enrolled in college in a bachelors degree program, graduating between August 2018 and May 2019.
- Must be able to start on May 29th and work through August 17th.
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of direct customer service experience in a retail/service industry.
- Must be ableto work at least 35 hours per week throughout the 12-13 week summer internship program.
- Must have a valid unrestricted driver’s license.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving (no more than 2 moving violations and/or at fault accidents in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the last 3 years) criminal, employment reference, education and social security. A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you for employment. Rather, such factors as age and date of conviction, seriousness and nature of the crime, and rehabilitation will be considered. Applicants will not be asked about their criminal record and no criminal background checks will be conducted unless and until a conditional offer of employment has been extended.
- Must live inPhiladelphia County or in a 30 minute radius of the citybetween May 2018 to August 2018